SYDNEY October 15
MELBOURNE October 17
BRISBANE October 22
The world's leading marketing authority & business growth strategist
“One of my dearest friends – and a mentor to anyone who’s in business”
No-one on Earth can show you like Jay how to:
Attract more customers
Generate more sales
Gain maximum results with minimum effort
The world's leading marketing authority and business growth strategist
Over the last 25 years Jay has increased the bottom lines of over 10,000 clients in more than 400 industries worldwide by $9.4 Billion, and is listed by Forbes as one of the USA’s Top 5 Executive Coaches.more info
Jay is a genius. He’s a very, very special man. He’s the one who taught me to fall in love with my customers – not my products and services.”
“Jay is America’s #1 Marketing Wizard!”
“Jay’s innovative and dynamic approaches to increasing sales, cutting costs and boosting profits are the simplest, most powerful and practical I have ever seen.”
“Jay Abraham is one of the greatest business and marketing minds I’ve ever known.”
Uncover hidden assets, overlooked opportunities and undervalued possibilities. Discover the skill set used by worldwide CEOs, established and start-up entrepreneurs and marketing experts. Jay’s clients range from business royalty to small business owners. But they all have one thing in common – virtually all of them have profited greatly from Jay’s expertise. Many clients acknowledge that Jay’s efforts and ideas have led to millions of dollars of profit increase.
Most people just throw a lot of mud on the wall. Strategic marketing is the ability to master an integrative process where everything you do is geared towards a massive outcome through a game plan that is purposely and predictably designed to out-impact, out-contribute, out-differentiate and out-perform all of your competition.
Learning strategy, skills and tools are all critical components to creating real and sustainable business growth. But 80% of the time, the defining component for the growth on your business is actually your psychology.
At Business Squared you’ll learn to develop the winner’s mindset from the best in the business, who’ll share the specific attributes needed to excel in every area of your life and dramatically accelerate your outcomes.
“Only 20% of success in any area of your life is the mechanics. The remaining 80% is your psychology.”
This is what makes Jay so profoundly unique in his field. No-one has his track record to perceive, assess, analyse, diagnose and prescribe answers that are invisible to others.
You’ll view your business from undreamt of perspectives and see laid before you connect-the-dots solutions that would never occur to the uninformed, leading to opportunities for geometric growth you couldn’t ever have previously imagined, let alone thought possible.
REGISTRATION Saturday 15th October 2016 – 7:30am – 8:30am
EVENT TIMES Saturday 15th October 2016 – 8:30am – 5:30pm
1 Olympic Drive
Milsons Point, Sydney 2061, NSW
Event Hall Big Top
REGISTRATION Monday 17th October 2016 – 7:30am – 8:30am
EVENT TIMES Monday 17th October 2016 – 8:30am – 5:30pm
65 Queens Road
Melbourne, VIC 3004
Event Hall Grand Ballroom
REGISTRATION Saturday 22th October 2016 – 7:30am – 8:30am
EVENT TIMES Saturday 22th October 2016 – 8:30am – 5:30pm
Merivale St & Glenelg St
South Brisbane, QLD 4101
Event Hall Plaza Level – Plaza Terrace Room
door price $165
VIP SOLD OUT
door price $295
door price $795
Group Discounts apply for bookings of 10 or more - call now on 1800 451 355 for details
*Paid in full. All tickets are only valid for Business Squared 2016 event in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. Additional handling & payment processing fees apply.Full terms and conditions.
Business Squared is a private event for people looking to create multiple streams of income and improve their business strategy, hosted by Success Resources. During the day, as well as being provided with training and other content, attendees will be given the opportunity to purchase further training, seminar services they may find valuable. Attendees are under no obligation to purchase any product at the event and any purchases made are at the attendees' own discretion. For the duration of this private event, Success Resources will consider the venue as their normal place of business.